Wednesday 6 March 2019

PD with Jannie Van Hees

Through my discussions with Jannie, she has supported me in structuring how I will start this inquiry into accelerating the reading comprehension and encouraging a love of reading with my students. In the slides above are the notes from our discussions which are the foundation of my inquiry.

I know as I continue to teach and learn from my students, I will be modifying and changing my practice throughout the year. There are many aspects to this inquiry which I am excited and eager to them all at the same time. However, I am focussing solely on getting this inquiry started within the classroom then building on by networking with my colleagues and other Manaiakalani schools as time progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...