Thursday 28 May 2020

Responses from my learners about their learning.

It was interesting to find out what my learners think about themselves as learners. I made the form about their learning as a whole and not just focussed in Writing. The reason for this is because, through my inquiry, I hope they will gain more confidence in other areas of their learning or use their strengths from other curriculum areas to accelerate their progress in writing. 

From reading their responses, I could also see some of them were not very confident in unpacking themselves as learners. This will be another aspect of my on going inquiry. Scaffolding my students to be self reflective in their learning. 

Below are the information from the students. Very rich data for myself for my inquiry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...