Tuesday 17 April 2018

Teaching as Inquiry approach

This Teaching as Inquiry approach is what I will be using for my inquiry. It is more structured and gives more direction as I am needing support in starting my inquiry. I have selected my student group which is a mixed ability group. The writing abilities of the students are different. In this inquiry my goal is for every student to accelerate in their writing achievement. The group of eight consists of seven boys and one girl. My first task is to collect information about my learners. This will be done in a survey. Knowing the learner is a vital aspect of teaching. Knowing the students' goals and aspirations will influence the teacher to strive for success. 

What I have done so far:
Chosen my target group

Next step:
Gather information about the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...