Wednesday 18 April 2018

Analysing Writing Achievement from 2017

What are factors which affect the writing of students? What accelerates writing achievements? What hinders writing achievements? Below is an analysis I filled out for Writing for the year 2017. I had identified in 2017 that one of the factors which hinders the writing achievement of students is the the reluctance of boys to write. This is one of the rationale for why I have a group which consists of mainly boys. 

Collaboration between the students and teachers is vital in the learning of students in any curriculum area. As we are a Manaiakalani school we are able to use technology to collaborate even when out of the classroom. One of my foci will be the ongoing giving of feedback and feedforward not only for myself but also for the students to each other. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...