Tuesday 2 February 2021

Today we welcomed our students back to our Happy and Safe Learning Community. The summer break has been a wonderful break for our students as well as our staff. 

There were many smiles and many happy verbal recounts about the holidays from the students in the classrooms this morning. 

Our big theme this year is He Waka Eke Noa. We are all in this together. For ignition assembly, I put together this short movie to explain what I bring to the Room 7 waka. 

I am excited for this year and looking forward to my new role as a CoL Across School teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...