Thursday 2 July 2020

The end of a wonderful DFI journey

It has been a wonderful, full on term with DFI learning every Tuesday. I have learnt so much during the DFI days. 

My confidence in using digital tools in my practice has increased and my appreciation for digital tools and how we can use these to empower our learners is stronger than ever. 

The exam was a good challenge. It was also fun to put what I had learnt to action and also challenge myself to problem solve. I was very happy today when I received the results from the exam. What a great way to finish off the term.

I am very grateful to Dorothy and the DFI team for their support and awhi during the DFI journey. Special thank you

to our bubble leader Mark for his help and support too.

Where to now? Is there a DFI for level two? To anyone considering going through the DFI journey, I strongly suggest you do. It is an empowering opportunity for you as an educator. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Amy! Congratulations on your Level 1 Certificate. Though there is no DFI Level 2 course available at present, I strongly encourage you to work your way through the Google Certified Educator Level 2 course and Exam. I did mine at the beginning of last year, and it wasn't as scary as I thought it might be. Kia manawanui e hoa!

    ReplyDelete

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...