Monday 5 August 2019

Collecting evidence of student progress

From our last PLG, Aaron discussed the importance of gathering evidence for the progress of students. I created this reading test for my students. The text is from our class novel. All students in the class participated in the test. The results show the progress of a lot of students in understanding and responding to texts. However, there are also some students who omitted a lot questions in the test. These teacher designed tests will be ongoing in my practice. It is a good measuring point for my reflections regarding my inquiry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...