Monday 13 May 2019

Toolkits - Making a magazine cover using google draw.

I had a great time today in Lenva's toolkit. Today Lenva showed us how to use a google drawing to make a magazine cover. The google drawing part I was confident with but today I was introduced to Pixlr. In 30 minutes I created this cover using photos from my class of 2018. Of course if I had more time I could have made more adjustments but for now this is a great start. I can not wait to show my create work to my students and have them make their own magazine covers. Thank you very much Lenva for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of my teaching as inquiry this year

  How do mathematical practices in DMIC support learner identities in Maths? The shift in student independence in solving mathematical prob...